[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg does not build because of openjpeg update

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 22:06:22 UTC 2017

On 11/10/17 21:15, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> I just pushed in my branch the same patch I proposed for Slackware
> current (a modified version of the Archlinux patch for
> openjpeg-2.2.0).
>
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=52a74cce0e33e3ea70d8a822266e511c65a9c3c1
>
> Matteo

Does it work for you?

It fails here with:
patching file configure
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1831 (offset -44 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 5807.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
patching file libavcodec/libopenjpegdec.c
patching file libavcodec/libopenjpegenc.c
Hunk #3 succeeded at 310 (offset 1 line).

Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski