[Slackbuilds-users] Library versions need to be upgraded

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sat Sep 2 22:12:44 UTC 2017

Le 02/09/2017 à 23:57, Rich Shepard a écrit :
>   Why is there such resistance to resolving issues after upgrades?

Because finding the stale file that is causing the issue is like
trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Because we are eager to send time to help you, but not to waste it.

I will return your question:

Why is there such resistance to install anew?

All in all it would cost you way less time than trying to solve all
the issues caused by your upgrade. And we could spend our time
more constructively than just repeating the same advice endlessly.