[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with upgrades: opencolorio

Andrea Maria Marconi am.marconi at gmx.com
Sun Sep 3 19:14:21 UTC 2017

Willy,

thanks for your suggestion but please understand that I'm  not so
experienced. Would you suggest to erase both the packages and install
them again in which order?

In other words shoudl I try to install first ffmpeg and then opencv and
finally opencolorio or should I install again first opencv then ffmpeg
and then opencolorio?

Thanks again for helping me.

Andrea