[Slackbuilds-users] Zeal 0.4.0 slackbuild

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Mon Sep 4 19:05:05 UTC 2017

Hi list,

Yesterday I submitted an update for my zeal slackbuild but I forgot to mention
that one of the new "featuers" is displaying a small ad in zeal's home page.

It's pretty inobtrusive and can be disabled from Edit -> Preferencens ->
Content -> Disable advertisement on the welcome page.

I don't know if there's a policy aginst that on SBo, if so you may remove this
update. If the package can stay, I  can mention in the README how to disable
the ad.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis