[Slackbuilds-users] libquvi and libquvi-scripts SlackBuild

Marek Srejma sam_web at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 18 09:33:21 UTC 2017

Hi Andrzej,

cclive requires quvi, which requires libquvi.

Although cclive can still be useful, it's not developed anymore and is
not as good as youtube-dl. The current realease 0.9.3 is from 2013.
I'm maintaining the SlackBuilds for cclive, quvi, libquvi and
libqvi-scripts, however I'm not sure if of in which case libqvi-scripts
are useful. :)

Marek

.