[Slackbuilds-users] Can't submit academic/veusz SlackBuild because it still in pending

Fellype do Nascimento fellype at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:45:50 UTC 2017

Dear SBo admins,

I'm trying to submit a new version of academic/veusz SlackBuild but I
can't do it because is appears to still in pending (after a previous
submission that failed to build - analyzed and reported by David Spencer).
Please, remove the previous veusz submission (md5sum:
a466ac04d55ed2fbf83fb098a8be8a77) so I can do a new one.
If you prefer, you can update it in SBo for me (the veusz.tar.gz file is
attached).
It was updated for version 2.0.1.
The 2.x version moved from Qt4/PyQt4 to Qt5/PyQt5, then PyQt5 was added
to "REQUIRES".
It requires CFLAGS=-std=c++11 in order to build properly with Qt 5.7
(see line 72 of the .SlackBuild) - thanks to Jeremy Sanders.
The README file was also updated.

Best regards