[Slackbuilds-users] Gnucash 2.6.20

Lenard Spencer lspencer31 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 00:35:27 UTC 2018

This is for Willy and/or any of the other admins:

I just submitted a version bump for Gnucash 2.6.20, but I accidentally
sent the wrong package, one with a BIG error in it. I had already
deleted the original, and with other editing I cannot recreate the
original do do the md5sum to delete it myself.  So if you can delete it
for me it would be a big help. The doc package is there as well, but it
is fine, but please don't approve it until I get the correct
gnucash.tar.gz package uploaded.  Thanks.