[Slackbuilds-users] Commit messages by maintainers are truncated when committed.

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:36:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

I don't know if it is on purpose but two times in a row my messages for
submissions are truncated in the "approved" page's commit messages column.
First, a few weeks ago, there was rstudio-desktop when I took over the
maintenance and updated the version and message's "+ new maintainer." part
was omitted in the commit message. This week it is again rstudio-desktop,
another version update plus a fix in the symlink creation of the doinst.sh
script and the message's "+ fix symlink creation (thanks to Michael a.k.a
mykyoyo)" was omitted in the commit message. Why?

Best,

Ekin