[Slackbuilds-users] Missing and incorrect libreoffice dependencies.

orbea at fredslev.dk orbea at fredslev.dk
Sat Aug 11 19:53:46 UTC 2018

I looked at the 6.1.0.3 source and found two small corrections.

1. LibreOffice can also use lxml and will apparently build it
internally if missing, I am not sure if it needs to be a python3 lxml
or not.

2. With 6.1.0.3 libnumbertext is a new optional dependency which is
missing from SBo, I have submitted a script for it just now which I was
able use when building 6.1.0.3 without issue. If
--with-system-libnumbertext is not used then libreoffice will use an
internal version.