[Slackbuilds-users] Pokerth and its queue

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:32:36 UTC 2018

Il giorno dom 16 dic 2018 alle ore 17:36 Michael Langdon
<mikelangdon at roadrunner.com> ha scritto:

> The info file for pokerth lists 4 dependencies:
>
> libgsasl
>
> libircclient
>
> tinyxml
>
> protobuf
>
> If I load its queue, that queue adds six more items:
>
> google-apputils
>
> python-gflags
>
> six
>
> setuptools-scm
>
> python-dateutil
>
> pytz
>
> My question is, why doesn't the queue match the info file?

Because the pokerth.info file lists only direct dependencies, while
the queue you cite most probably includes also dependencies of
dependencies, and so on, recursively.

> I can build
> pokerth going by the requires from the info file, but it fails when
> going by the queue. libircclient fails because it can't find openssl.
> libircclient builds fine outside the queue.

libircclient should build fine on slackware 14.2, it's on current that
needs help to find the version of openssl that current ships

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=libircclient

Matteo