[Slackbuilds-users] Pokerth and its queue

Michael Langdon mikelangdon at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 17 04:40:36 UTC 2018

Still, I have came up short in the explanation. The queue file came from
14.2. The requires file came from Ponce's repo. I used the repo files
and used each and every build for those requires, then the pokerth build
lastly from Ponce's repo.

So I guess the next logical question would be if there is a way to call
a queue from the repo, or create one. That's why I said I would use the
requires from now on. If a build fails from a secondary dependency, it
will be in the log.