[Slackbuilds-users] multibootusb run error

Herminio Hernandez, Jr. herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:15:59 UTC 2018

I installed multibookusb on my machine running Salix. However when I tried
to launch from the icon nothing happened. When I tried to run from the
terminal I got the following error.

rican-linux[~]$ multibootusb-pkexec
Error executing command as another user: No authentication agent found.
rican-linux[~]$ gksudo multibootusb-pkexec
Running multibootusb version 8.9.0 from installed system...
Starting multibootusb GUI...
Connection: Could not connect to display
/usr/bin/multibootusb-pkexec: line 22: 27376 Aborted                 pkexec
--disable-internal-agent "/usr/bin/multibootusb" "$@"

I have verified that I have the listed dependency installed.

rican-linux[~]$ spi -s pyqt5
Available packages:
PyQt5 [Installed]: PyQt5 (Python bindings for Qt)
python3-PyQt5 [Not installed]: PyQt5 (Python bindings for Qt)

Available SlackBuilds:
None

I tried running via cli below and got the GUI to launch but when I selected
the USB drive it crashed with the following error

root[rican-linux]# python2.7 /usr/bin/multibootusb
Running multibootusb version 8.9.0 from installed system...
Starting multibootusb GUI...
Cleaning old multibootusb directory...
Syslinux exist in multibootusb directory...
Using pyudev for detecting USB drives...
    /dev/sdc
    /dev/sdc1
Selected device /dev/sdc
Device /dev/sdc is a MBR disk...
USB disk is not mounted and can't update list widget...
No USB disk found...
Using pyudev for detecting USB drives...
    /dev/sdc
    /dev/sdc1
Selected device /dev/sdc
Device /dev/sdc is a MBR disk...
USB disk is not mounted and can't update list widget...
Selected device /dev/sdc1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/scripts/mbusb_gui.py", line 149,
in onComboChange
    config.usb_details = usb.details(config.usb_disk)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/scripts/usb.py", line 463, in
details
    details = details_udisks2(usb_disk_part)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/scripts/usb.py", line 323, in
details_udisks2
    size_total = shutil.disk_usage(mount_point)[0]
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'disk_usage'
Aborted

Has anyone ran into this?