[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jan 3 19:31:27 UTC 2018

On 12/30/2017 12:18 PM, King Beowulf wrote:
> and refresh each FF window as needed.  I was thinking maybe a 1 row, 2
> column table (no CSS, web 1.0 is all we really need. damn kids! get off
> my lawn!) showing each list then only one link is needed for #4.

I can picture it and it doesn't seem like a terrible idea. Problem is
the data for these come from two different places. The approved list is
taken from git. The pending list is of the form-submitted files as they
exist on the file system, that information doesn't exist it git. I'm not
sure enough interest exists, or benefit gained, to combine the two.
Especially on the "has to do the work" side of things.

--
Erik