[Slackbuilds-users] How best to contact Slackware devs?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 9 15:32:03 UTC 2018

   Since upgrading to 14.2 I've had an issue with my MUA, alpine-2.20. When a
message is forwarded the subject line is not copied from the original
message to the one to be forwarded. This does not affect replying to
messages.

   A subscriber to the alpine-info mail list found the problem and is fixed by
replacing strncpy by memmove. I'd like to make Pat and crew aware of this
issue.

   Test case using strncpy:

$ ./forward
1: Test Subject