[Slackbuilds-users] How best to contact Slackware devs?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Jan 9 22:26:25 UTC 2018

Le 09/01/2018 à 22:47, Rich Shepard a écrit :
<snip>
> kerb_mit.c:30:35: fatal error: gssapi/gssapi_generic.h: No such file or directory
<snip>
>   The header file is installed here:
> /usr/kerberos/include/gssapi/gssapi_generic.h
>
>   Also looked at the build script without seeing where this might be
> addressed.
My guess is that this header is not where it is looked for.

As a reminder, kerberos is not shipped in Slackware.

If kerberos is a hard dependency, you are on your own as far as I am in
concern.

Maybe check with configure --help in the new source tree if it can
optionally be built without kerberos.

Didier

PS Please continue this conversation on this mailing list only.

Best,

Didier