[Slackbuilds-users] How best to contact Slackware devs?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Jan 9 23:51:42 UTC 2018

Le 10/01/2018 à 00:35, Rich Shepard a écrit :
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2018, Didier Spaier wrote:
>
>> If kerberos is a hard dependency, you are on your own as far as I am in
>> concern.
>
> Didier,
>
>   I added '--without-krb5 \' to the SlackBuild script's configure section;
> this fixed this issue. Now I get an issue with pinegpg and don't see just
> where in the untarred pinepgp-0.18.0.tar.gz this occurs.

> creating ./config.status
> creating Makefile
> /usr/bin/cat pinegpgp.in | /usr/bin/sed -e 's%\@SED\@%/usr/bin/sed%;\
>     s%\@CAT\@%/usr/bin/cat%;\
>     s%\@RM\@%/usr/bin/rm%;\
>     s%\@MKTEMP\@%/usr/bin/mktemp%;\
>     s%\@BASH\@%/bin/sh%;\
>     s%\@bindir\@%/usr/bin%;\
>     s%\@tmpdir\@%~/.pinepgp%' > pinegpgp
> /usr/bin/sed: -e expression #1, char 185: unterminated address regex
> Makefile:48: recipe for target 'pinegpgp' failed
> make: *** [pinegpgp] Error 1

Probably one of the patches you discarded would help.

I would bet a bitcoin for:
pinepgp-0.18.0-makefile-sed-fix.diff.gz

>   A pointer to where the error might be would be appreciated.

I suggest that you learn a bit a few things like:
1) shell scripting
2) SlackBuilds
3) A few commands like diff and patch
etc.

I'd prefer baby feed my grandson Lucas than you ;)

Best,

Didier