[Slackbuilds-users] New SlackBuild submission concerns (cmark)

Ed Ender skaendo at excite.com
Tue Jan 16 08:26:05 UTC 2018

I have a new submission for the repo, but I am a unsure if it is common to another SlackBuild in the repo, or if there will be any conflicts.

What I need to add is cmark. from here: https://github.com/commonmark/cmark

Why I need it is because mkvtoolnix from version 20.0.0 forward will require this package.

I have a SlackBuild all ready to go, (https://github.com/Skaendo/slackbuilds/tree/master/cmark), I just want to make sure that it wont bother haskell-cmark (https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/haskell/haskell-cmark/).

Ed