[Slackbuilds-users] Repology: a way to track potential updates

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:49:31 UTC 2018

yes that was mentioned in the mailing list some months ago.
It is quite useful as a second check to make sure versions your maintain
are up to date.
As it gives a percentage of packages up to date per package manager, it
is  also useful to show that slackbuild maintainers are tops! (yay us)
It also doesn't do any harm as a central reference for a C.V. :-)
Regards, Tim