[Slackbuilds-users] sqldiff and other SQLite tools

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Mon Jul 2 16:57:36 UTC 2018

Hi everybody !

	I was searching for the SQLite tool called sqldiff, and didn't find it
anywhere on Slackware.

	The SQLite tools are part of the SQLite source code, but are different
targets, and they don't seem to be included in Slackware64.
	Furthermore, I haven't found a SlackBuild making them available.

Have I missed something, or may I start creating a new SlackBuild for them ?

I'm not completely sure of their usefulness, but I have a practical use for
sqldiff, so there's motivation enough for me. And I have no clue (yet) about
what the other SQLite tools are about either ^^

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>