[Slackbuilds-users] youtube-dl DOWNLOAD= moved ?

Ed Ender skaendo at excite.com
Sat Jul 14 21:32:41 UTC 2018

>Oh heck *no*. The single worst thing we have to put up with on downloads
>are unversioned URLs, where the checksum instantly breaks every damn
>time upstream pushes a new version.

>If there exists a stable, permanent, versioned URL, please use it.

>Thanks
>-D.

LOL, I totally agree with you. I have been trying to get into the Slimjet forums
to see if they would do their repo a little different, but apparently it is
impossible to register on their forums (at least it is for me for some reason).
I mean I can register, but you need to confirm your email and the
conformation email never comes. That and there is zero way to contact them
outside of the forum.

-Ed