[Slackbuilds-users] Zed editor

Brenton Earl brent at exitstatusone.com
Mon Jul 16 07:09:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

Zed editor appears to have been abandoned by the developer after its
chrome app version was removed from the chrome app web store.  When I
volunteered to take over maintenance I had hopes that development would
continue in its standalone version for Linux.  However there are 169
open issues on the GitHub tracker and there has been no updates within
the GitHub repository since May 11, 2015.

I am requesting that this package be deleted from SBo.  Unless, of
course, someone else wishes to become the new maintainer.

Info:  https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/development/zed/

-Brenton