[Slackbuilds-users] apparently abandoned packages.

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:22:55 UTC 2018

Hi admins,

I have been using the pdfpc package regularly and notice it was out of date
a while back as development had moved to a new team.

About a year and a half ago I emailed the slackbuild maintainer who
responded that he would update the package but never did. I emailed it back
a couple of weeks ago, but haven't got anything back from him.

I also noticed that he has not been active on slackbuild for a while now.

Can I consider it abandoned and take it over? I have been updating the
package for my own use and kept it up-to-date locally so I can easily
submit the latest version.

For information his packages are:
network/gns3
libraries/lablgtk