[Slackbuilds-users] Atom 1.23.3 fails to build

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Mon Jun 4 02:52:57 UTC 2018

Willy,

Thanks for testing. I did read the README, but the old version did not
work for me even in multiple attempts. Same with the OP in the thread
I linked. 1.27.2 worked on the first try. So I'm not sure what the
difference is there, but my system is definitely not clean. If I get a
chance, I will test it on a clean VM.

Dan