[Slackbuilds-users] D2x-Rebirth breakage with new PhysFS

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:18:40 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 01:06:45PM +0200, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> I actually just applied the patch to which Andrew refers in the first
> email (and set him as the commit author).
> IMHO switching to a git snapshot for d2x-rebirth (if tested working)
> could be an acceptable solution too, but it's up to the maintainer...

I have created a successful Slackbuild of both D1x-Rebirth and
D2x-Rebirth from the same git snapshot and all appears to be working
well with the latest PhysFS. I am happy to submit this work either to
the maintainer or SBo to get the game up and running.

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?