[Slackbuilds-users] Rebuilding all SBo packages on new system

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 7 15:29:22 UTC 2018

   I'm preparing a new desktop server/workstation (yes, 64-bit CPU) and need
to rebuild the 316 SBo packages I use on the current, 32-bit, host. Is there
a way to automate this if, for example, I copy the local SBo repository to
the new host?

   There is the issue of package dependencies and I'm not seeing how to
efficiently recreate all packages on the new host without having to track
down the dependency hierarchies for each package.

   Suggestions and recommendations needed.

Rich