[Slackbuilds-users] qemu-2.12 README update: optional libseccomp

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:30:28 UTC 2018

On 6/10/18, Andrzej Telszewski <atelszewski at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2018-06-10T11:27:22.810078Z qemu-kvm: -sandbox
> on,obsolete=deny,elevateprivileges=deny,spawn=deny,resourcecontrol=deny:
> seccomp support is disabled

libvirt probably defaults to seccomp being enabled, so it adds that
"-sandbox" argument to the qemu-kvm command it runs. There should be
a way to disable it in the UI somewhere (no, I don't know for sure,
I don't actually use libvirt).

This probably counts as a bug to be reported to libvirt upstream.