[Slackbuilds-users] dmca takedown notice?!

Ole Andre Rodlie ole.andre.rodlie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:29:22 UTC 2018

The header will sooner or later be removed as well, due too license issues.
You should just point to the official SDK download page and/or add an
additional download with full url to the SDK (note that that link must be
maintained).

You could also just use something like SDK_FILE=<path to zip> variable in
the SlackBuild and extract the zip file before build.