[Slackbuilds-users] dmca takedown notice?!

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Thu Jun 14 12:39:28 UTC 2018

* On 2018 13 Jun 16:05 -0500, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> git checkout master
> git fetch --all
> git reset --hard origin/master

I did those commands and still have the files remaining in my local
tree.

I had not WIP so I was sync'ed with Willy's 2 June update.  Do I just
need to do the nuclear option of deleting my GitHub fork and creating a
new fork and then setting up a new clone?

I'm not fluent enough with Git to know what to do in this circumstance.

- Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB