[Slackbuilds-users] Strange problem with KeePass 2.39.1

Shrivats nastavs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:52:55 UTC 2018

Hey,

That may be true only if you download the binary release. But in the
SlackBuild, we use the Source release and I don't include
KeePass.config.xml in the package at all.

There are a couple things you can do as an user, if you don't prefer
keeping the config xml globally:

* Pass the path to your local configuration file through the command line
argument: '-cfg-local:' and override defaults.
* Keep your local configuration file in `~/.config/KeePass`

I'll think about including this file for global configuration (In the
source, it's `true` by default)

Thanks,

Shrivats