[Slackbuilds-users] upx-3.94

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:16:51 UTC 2018

<slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org>:
> since last available version is 3.91 from 2013 which fails to compile on current slackware, i've taken my time to update it (fixed compilation, versions, links, added ARCH handling etc). i've also changed maintainer, but feel free to switch it back

Hi KotCzarny,

in my personal, unofficial, repository for current I've fixed the upx
version we have in the SBo repository to build on current

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=upx

regarding your work I'm sorry but we accept submissions for the
scripts we have in the SBo repository only by the maintainers of such
scripts: if you have questions/requests about upgrading them/patches
you should submit your stuff to them (and you can put the mailing list
in cc).
in case they won't answer after a reasonable time (a couple of weeks,
more or less) you will be authorized to take over maintainership of
the scripts.

Matteo