[Slackbuilds-users] planetblupi md5sum

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Fri Jun 22 20:12:41 UTC 2018

> planetblupi.info says 3c17a0d5c45183cbcd38c84ab060502d but the downloaded
> file is 1084ae5e6ab776083fc98c5b3caed3bc.

Well, if they make changes to the versioned source tarballs without changing the
version, how am I to follow it ?
The source I had on my computer had the old md5sum, and the difference between
the new tarball and the original one are pretty thin.
A few about AppImage build process, which have no importance for us here.

So everything should be perfectly fine with updating MD5SUM even if the source
did change on github.

But I don't much like source changing like that without warning...

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>