[Slackbuilds-users] [OT] Screen grabber ?

Xavier Maillard xavier at maillard.im
Tue Jun 26 15:05:10 UTC 2018

Hello buddies,

I am using a GPD pocket device and I am pretty happy with it running
pretty exclusively in the linux console.

I am debugging a tool which does not react correctly when trying to
interrupt it. The project owner would like me to give him 1) the way
to reproduce the problem and 2) a "screenshot".

I tried to look for a tool from the SBo repository but as far as I
know, there is not such tool.

What would you recommend ? (I would then give a slackbuild script).

Thank you

--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:xavier at maillard.im                w:www.maillard.im

GPG:                           9983 DCA1 1FAC 8DA7 653A
                               F9AA BA49 09B7 8F04 DE1B