[Slackbuilds-users] [OT] Screen grabber ?

Kees Theunissen C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
Tue Jun 26 16:35:59 UTC 2018

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018, Xavier Maillard wrote:

>Hello buddies,
>
>I am using a GPD pocket device and I am pretty happy with it running
>pretty exclusively in the linux console.
>
>I am debugging a tool which does not react correctly when trying to
>interrupt it. The project owner would like me to give him 1) the way
>to reproduce the problem and 2) a "screenshot".
>
>I tried to look for a tool from the SBo repository but as far as I
>know, there is not such tool.
>
>What would you recommend ? (I would then give a slackbuild script).

I always use "xv" (included in slackware since a very long time).

Start xv, right-click on the xv window and click the "Grab"
button from the "xv controls" pop up.

Regards,

Kees Theunissen.

--
Kees Theunissen,  System and network manager,   Tel: +31 (0)40-3334724
Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy Research (DIFFER)
email address:    C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
postal address:   PO Box 6336, 5600 HH, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
visitors address: De Zaale 20, 5612 AJ, Eindhoven, the Netherlands