[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up maintainership of my slackbuiilds

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:06:01 UTC 2018

On 6/28/18, Leonard Schmidt <lems at gmx.net> wrote:
> Dear subscribers of slackbuilds-users@,
>
> I'm giving up maintainership of my slackbuilds.  Please either
> remove them from SlackBuilds.org or let someone else take them
> over.

Unless someone really really wants them, I'll take these:

desktop/9menu
desktop/mcwm
graphics/meh
graphics/xli
network/atftp
network/bozohttpd
network/tnftp
office/paps

If nobody else wants them, I'll take these:

desktop/ctwm
desktop/cwm
misc/abduco
misc/paperkey
network/nmh
network/vimb

...but it'd be better if they went to someone else. They're things
I have no use for or interest in, and they should go to someone who
actually uses does use them (or thinks they might). If I take them,
it'll just be to keep them from being orphaned entirely...