[Slackbuilds-users] Google-earth: dangling symlinks

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sun Mar 4 18:38:55 UTC 2018

>   Upgrading SBo packages on a 14.2/64-bit host. Google-earth failed because
> of a couple of dangling symlinks. I did not capture the errors, but will if
> necessary.
>
>   Am I the only one with this issue?

Tested on both -stable and -current and it works just fine here

There are 2 dangling symlinks
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink
'./opt/google/earth/pro/google-earth-pro'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink './usr/bin/google-earth-pro'
but they should be harmless and it shouldn't cause the build to break.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo