[Slackbuilds-users] QGIS 3 on Slackware

Benjamin Trigona-Harany slackbuilds at jaxartes.net
Mon Mar 5 20:37:08 UTC 2018

On Monday, 5 March 2018 11:32:45 PST Frédéric Falsetti wrote:
> QScintilla-qt5 configure fails with:
>
> install -m 755 -p libqscintillaplugin.so
> /tmp/SBo/package-QScintilla-qt5/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/designer/libqscintillap
> lugin.so strip --strip-unneeded
> /tmp/SBo/package-QScintilla-qt5/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/designer/libqscintillap
> lugin.so /tmp/SBo/QScintilla_gpl-2.10.2
> Usage: python configure.py [options]
>
> configure.py: error: '/usr/bin/python-sip' is not an executable

I just pushed an update to my repo with a fix. However, I also noticed that
PyQt5 and python3-PyQt5 seem to write over eachother's files, so I recommend
uninstalling PyQt5 (QGIS doesn't need it) and reinstalling python3-PyQt5 to
make sure you don't have any incompatible files that might prevent QScintilla-
qt5 from building properly.

Thanks for finding this issue!