[Slackbuilds-users] QGIS 3 on Slackware

Benjamin Trigona-Harany slackbuilds at jaxartes.net
Tue Mar 6 17:29:01 UTC 2018

Could you start a new thread for QGIS issues that didn't relate to QGIS 3?

On March 6, 2018 5:19:39 PM UTC, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>   Now I have another issue (along with a question about compile-time
>options).
>
>   In the qgis.SlackBuild script I have these set:
>
>WITHGRASS="yes"
>if pkg-config --exists grass; then
>   WITHGRASS="-DGRASS_PREFIX=$(pkg-config --variable=prefix grass)"
>fi

The script will auto-detect GRASS. Setting "yes" will just cause an error.

>WITHSERVER="-DWITH_SERVER=FALSE"
>CGIBINDIR="${CGIBINDIR:-/var/www/cgi-bin/qgis}"
>if [ "${SERVER:-no}" = "yes" ]; then
>   WITHSERVER="-DWITH_SERVER=TRUE -DQGIS_CGIBIN_SUBDIR=$CGIBINDIR"
>fi
>
>WITHNINJA="yes"
>if [ "${NINJA:-no}" = "yes" ]; then
>   WITHNINJA="-GNinja"
>fi
>
>  And I do not see where to add support for postgres and postgis in the
>script. It's not on Ben's SBo gdal page, either.

This is automatic for GDAL and QGIS. No special parameters are needed.

>   So, setting grass and ninja to 'yes' produces this error:

>qgis-2.18.17/tools/
>qgis-2.18.17/tools/qgis-qt3to4.pl
>patching file src/providers/arcgisrest/CMakeLists.txt
>CMake Error: The source directory "/opt/SBo/qgis-2.18.17/build/yes"
>does not exist.
>Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Try running the script with no modifications and no options and you should get what you want.