[Slackbuilds-users] Error compiling webkitgtk

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Mar 9 09:36:25 UTC 2018

Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.

I ma trying to compile webkit2gtk 2.8.26 statically and stripped down, just to afterwards bundling it with yelp without this resulting in a too huge package.

In that aim I have written the attached build script that removes a lot of features that I assume yelp doesn't need.

However the build fails at around 94% completion (end of log attached)

I have tried with -j2 and -j1, same result.

However, I previously built it successfully, but full featured and shared.

A web search came empty.

Any clue appreciated.

Have a good day,

Diider