[Slackbuilds-users] MEGAsync required deps?

Fernando Lopez fernando.lopezjr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 20:49:08 UTC 2018

I don't think that many of the list options need to be added...

**--with-cares \
**--with-cryptopp \
**--with-curl \
  --with-sodium \
  --with-sqlite \
**--with-zlib \
  --with-termcap \
  --with-freeimage \
  --enable-chat \
  --enable-gcc-hardening

according to the mega SDK configure options:

bash-4.4$ ./configure --help

Usage:
 configure [-e] [-f] [-g] [-q] [-z]

Configure MEGA SDK (creates config.h file)

 -e : Download and link CARES statically.
 -f : Force software packages rebuild.
 -g : Download and link CURL statically.
 -q : Download and link CRYPTOPP statically.
 -z : Do not download and link ZLIB statically.