[Slackbuilds-users] opencv issue

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Fri Mar 16 13:30:56 UTC 2018

> When compiling opencv on Slackware using the Slackbuilds script and I
> noticed that opencv is creating a folder /usr/lib6464.  Has anyone else
> noticed this?
>
> I ran across this when I was trying to build ffmpeg against opencv and it
> couldn't find the opencv.pc file in the usual location (/usr/lib64).
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Yeah, well, I just started a whole conversation on that topic three days ago.
There's a patched version of the OpenCV SlackBuild pushed by Christoph Willing.

Still, ffmpeg continues to refuse to build even with the corrected OpenCV.

If you need ffmpeg working with OpenCV now, then unbump it to 3.4.0 instead of
3.4.1, and everything will work fine.

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>