[Slackbuilds-users] Bounce

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:12:27 UTC 2018

>> 18.03.2018 15:06 "John Yost" <alleytrotter at gmail.com>:
>>
>> > Is it possible to get a copy of the "bounced messages" for my
>> > ISP so I can investigate the reasons for the bounces?
>
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 03:09:01PM +0300, Serg Bormant wrote:
>> The same here.
>
> Not sure what you are asking.  Are either of you having trouble
> receiving mail from, or posting to, this mailing list?  If so I have
> logs which might shed some light on the problem.  I'd need to know
> details, of course -- when and how, et c.
>
> Otherwise, you're not on topic asking here, but your answer is,
> "Probably not."

I think he is referring to this email that most probably every account
on gmail subscribed to the ML seems to have received 7.30 hours ago...

- - -

Your membership in the mailing list SlackBuilds-users has been
disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you
was dated 18-Mar-2018.  You will not get any more messages from this
list until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more
reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/confirm/slackbuilds-users/{hash}

You can also visit your membership page at

    https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/options/slackbuilds-users/matteo.bernardini%40gmail.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    {supersecretpassword}

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    slackbuilds-users-owner at slackbuilds.org