[Slackbuilds-users] Minor issue with Brave browser

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 21:19:50 UTC 2018

I have just installed yesterday Brave from SBo. The small issue I have
with it is that in Fluxbox it doesn't display an icon in the iconbar, in
the bottom taskbar when running - just the window title. All other
software I run has its own icon in the taskbar when running - not just
the window title. Is this a file missing in Brave itself, or something
down to Fluxbox, or maybe wider still with the desktop environment
framework, somewhere? Does anybody know?