[Slackbuilds-users] No taskbar icon for Brave browser

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 18:33:59 UTC 2018

I'm reposting this issue, in case it got lost with the recent DMARC
disruption. I've installed the Brave browser, and in Fluxbox, there is
no icon on the taskbar window label, while it is running. I can't find
some online info as to what controls this? Could this be an issue with
packaging Brave itself, or is it specific to Fluxbox - or what controls
those icons which appear next to the windows names in the taskbar, while
the application is running?

Any hints much appreciated.