[Slackbuilds-users] Plex version too old

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:34:32 UTC 2018

I am not interested in becoming a package maintainer, in part precisely
because I am all too aware of what is involved. I am very thankful that
there are people willing to do so. I am merely pointing out that, if they
can't or won't do what is concomitant to maintaining a package, they should
not volunteer - it is obvious that, if the Slackbuilds packages are poorly
maintained, Slackbuilds loses reliability and credibility.