[Slackbuilds-users] Plex version too old

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:53:25 UTC 2018

Could you not post a notice to the forum to that effect? Or set up your
email so that a relevant notification is automatically sent when receiving
email?
Otherwise, like I said, let's make sure that users are informed about the
responsibilities of maintainers, and what to expect. Which, right now, and
traditionally, seems to be whatever the maintainer wants. Which is fine; if
that's what Slackbuilds offers, let's make it clear.