[Slackbuilds-users] Update/Maintenance of system/qtfm

Ole Andre Rodlie ole.andre.rodlie at gmail.com
Mon May 21 00:43:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm currently the new maintainer/developer of QtFM (
https://github.com/rodlie/qtfm).

I found QtFM in SBo and was wondering if you are interested in syncing with
the new upstream.

I didn't contact the maintainer since the last update was 5 years ago and
that person is probably not connected with SBo anymore(?).

So, should I contact the maintainer or just submit a new SlackBuild to SBo?
What are the "rules" for unmaintained/stale packages (and new upstream)?

Regards

Ole-André