[Slackbuilds-users] graphviz build failure

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Thu May 24 13:23:59 UTC 2018

* On 2018 24 May 08:05 -0500, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> we don't have a jre SlackBuild on SBo, just jdk: is there any reason
> why you have not installed that?

I seem to recall that I followed the instructions at:

https://mirrors.slackware.com/slackware/slackware-14.2/extra/java/

to install it.

> if you install that, and logout/login again, you should have an usable
> javac in your PATH.

I only needed it (I thought) to run an amateur radio program (not
packaged) and then this issue appears out of nowhere.  I see that
graphviz is a dependency of wireshark which I don't use often, if at
all.  Also, another wireshark dependency, libinput, is also having a
build failure with "dot".  dot?  Harrumph!  I think I'll remove the
entire mess and move on!

Thanks.

- Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB