[Slackbuilds-users] Problem building latest libfilezilla

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Sat Nov 3 20:38:11 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

	following today's update, I tried rebuilding libfilezilla and got a
problem :
encryption.cpp:13:27: fatal error: nettle/memops.h: No such file or directory

nettle is available in slackware core. In 14.2 it's version is 3.2, released on
28 january 2016.
But as we can see here :
https://github.com/gnutls/nettle/commits/master/memops.h
The file memops.h was added on 5 september 2016, for the 3.3 release.

So it seems that libfilezilla 0.15 cannot be built on a fully patched 14.2
slackware, but may probably work pretty well on -current.

I may be mistaken, so other inputs would be welcome!

Thanks,

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>