[Slackbuilds-users] Problem building latest libfilezilla

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:55:22 UTC 2018

On 11/5/18, Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org> wrote:
>> > encryption.cpp:13:27: fatal error: nettle/memops.h: No such file or
>> > directory
>> > https://github.com/gnutls/nettle/commits/master/memops.h
>> > The file memops.h was added on 5 september 2016, for the 3.3 release.
>> >
>> > So it seems that libfilezilla 0.15 cannot be built on a fully patched
>> > 14.2
>
> Might be we'll have to stick with libfilezilla 0.14.0 and filezilla 3.37.4
> up
> until Slackware 15.0 is out ?

OK, if you look at that file, all that's in there is a tiny (under 10
lines of code) function, memeql_sec. It's only ever called from one place
in libfilezilla (encryption.cpp), so here's a patch that just adds the
memeql_sec code to encryption.cpp. Builds fine here. And filezilla 3.38.0
build fine against the patched libfilezilla and appears to work correctly
(I have never used filezilla in my life, so someone else might want to
verify that).

In libfilezilla.SlackBuild, add this line just after the big "find"
stanza and before the configure command:

patch -p1 < $CWD/memeql_sec.diff