[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20181110.1 - happy.Slackbuild bug

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Sun Nov 11 23:49:41 UTC 2018

> Hi all
>
> this week, we have lots of changes due to a big work from David whom
> updated almost all scripts in haskell category to the latest one,
> including many many new scripts to satisfy dependencies for newer
> version. Some were removed as it became part of the ghc itself or it no
> longer build with the new version.
>
> A new LibreOffice, NVidia driver, and many many other updates can be
> found on this week's batch of update.
>
> Have a good weekend everyone :)

Hi!

	I've rebuilt pandoc and Shellcheck, and the whole bunch of haskell
package masochistic nightmare that comes with them (I am truly impressed by the
maintaining work this requires, cheers David !), and stumbled onto a Slackbuild
bug:

> development/happy: Updated for version 1.19.9.
One line is missing between line 66 and line 67 of happy.Slackbuild:
find -L . \

That's 143 packages (re)builded, and the only problem I encountered (on a clean
up-to-date 14.2 chroot), so again, great job David!

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>